1. A brief history about us
Fancy Dress Queen started trading in October 2008 in fancy dress retail only. It was started by Dave, who has run the business to date and was joined by Kat in January 2011. Together we now run a number of dropship, fancy dress websites and blogs. If you send any queries or orders to FDQ it will be one of us that answers it.
2. Trust and reputation
With a number of years running a few very successful retail businesses and a host of informative blogs with a large number of devoted readers we have built up a solid reputation in the industry. We are pretty much always available via email or on the phone all day and most evenings (Yes we work long hours and nearly always 7 days a week) so you can pick our brains regarding all issues relating to the fancy dress dropship options and ideas for your own website. We will even meet up with you for a coffee in Leeds if you want to make the trip to prove how serious and genuine we are about our work.
3. What we can offer you
With a few years of hands on experience in the industry and an indepth knowledge into the retail sector we can help people starting out from scratch or those with an established business.
In business terms we can offer you wholesale or dropship fancy dress options.
For anyone looking to start out in the costume retail sector and with a low budget we would suggest dropshipping as a great place to start because:
a) You can offer a large selection of items to your customers without the need for any warehouse or storage space
b) You don't need a large budget to get started. Simply pay as you go.
c) You haven't got the time to package and send all of your daily orders or you don't have access to a local post office. Instead we will do it all for you!
On each product page you will find a drop down menu next to the "Quantity" option. Click on "1 piece dropship" to send fancy dress dropshipped to your customer. The dropship price will be displayed, which includes tax, excludes postage costs and we are currently VAT excempt, so no VAT applies.
5. Delivery options and times
We have a number of delivery options available to UK and international retailers.
Within the UK we can send your orders via Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded or Royal Mail Special next day delivery. We can also send packages via Royal Mail Saturday guaranteed special delivery on a Friday.
If you would like to save some money on postage we can send your orders via standard first class, but we wouldn't recommend it as you will not be insured against loss or missing packages. Please contact us here to discuss this option.
For our international orders we send with Royal Mail Airsure (where available) or via Royal Mail International Signed for. Airsure is fully tracked, International Signed for is only tracked within the UK. If you want us to use a courier such as Parcelforce, DHL or Fedex to speed up delivery times please email us via the contact us page. Please note that these services are much more expensive than our standard options.
6. OK, I'm interested...how do I get started?
Firstly you need to sign up for an account. Unlike many of our competitors you will not be required to pay for a fancy dress dropship account, it's free!
To sign up for a free account click here.
7. I'm signed up and ready to go, now what?
To have us dropship fancy dress costumes to your customers we have made the process as simple as we can.
1. Before you order, email us your company logo, website address, customer service telephone number and return postage address. Don't worry if you don't have them all, we will add only what you provide us with. With this information we will create custom postage labels for your company so that your customers know that it was your company that sent the order.
You can email us your details and images here.
2. Sign in to your account then click on the product page you want to order from. Select "1 piece dropship" from the quantity list and add the product to cart. Click on the checkout button in the top right of the webpage. You can then pay for your item with your preferred payment method (we accept debit/credit card via Google Checkout, Paypal or Moneygram), choose your postage method and provide a delivery address. Change the delivery address to your buyers delivery address and the order will be sent to them.
3. Once we receive your order we will pack it and add your custom postage label to the package. All orders will come in a plain delivery bag marked only with your companys information. We can include an invoice from you if you email us a copy, though a standard one from us will not be included.
4. We send all orders the same day if they are paid for by 4pm UK time Monday to Friday. We can send orders on a Saturday if they are received by 11am.
5. Your buyer receives their order and showers you in compliments!
It really is as simple as that!
8. Will my customers know that I didn't send the order to them?
Absolutely not! We are very strict on keeping our service private from the public and are looking to work with you in the long term. We would never risk jeapardising a business relationship by sending your customers any advertising from us.
If you have any other questions for us that you would like answered feel free to contact us on 07542914077 or email us here.
No new product at this time